We’ve opened up 2018 registration for our multi-week lesson programs. Below we have some info for first-timers taking their first lesson.
6-week Lesson Programs begin the first week of January.
- Space is limited and advance registration is required.
- Badges are only valid on days of regularly scheduled lessons. Badges cannot be used during vacation weeks or on vacation days.
- Badges are available at the ski school desk in December, and must be picked up before the first day of your program.
- $5.00 fee for lost or forgotten ski school badges (all programs)
- If you are renting equipment, you must pre-fit by December 21, 2017.
- There will be no program classes on Martin Luther King Day and February Vacation days. Classes will be held the first weekend of February vacation.
- You must attend your scheduled class or forfeit lesson, lift ticket and rental fee.
- Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the program.
- Day and time of lesson cannot be changed.
- There are no refunds after the second week. Refunds based on full retail value.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, check this website for status of your lesson.
- Arrange a meeting place with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- All program prices include a $30 non-refundable deposit.
- All Rental Packages include a $15 non-refundable deposit.
- Photographs and video will be taken on the property and used for marketing purposes, both online and in print.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please read below.