Volleyball registration is now OPEN! Get your friends together, and register your team online.
Due to forecasted weather, we will not be opening this weekend. We are closed for the WINTER season. (check back if we have a major snow storm). Thank you all for a great season, see you next year.
We’ve opened up 2017 registration for our multi-week lesson programs. Below we have some info for first-timers taking their first lesson.
- Monday 1/9/17
- Tuesday 1/3/17
- Wednesday 1/4/17
- Thursday 1/5/17
- Friday 1/6/17
- Saturday 1/7/17
- Sunday 1/8/17
- Space is limited and advance registration is required.
- Badges are only valid on days of regularly scheduled lessons. Badges cannot be used during vacation weeks or on vacation days.
- Badges are available at the ski school desk in December, and must be picked up before the first day of your program.
- $5.00 fee for lost or forgotten ski school badges (all programs)
- If you are renting equipment, you must pre-fit by December 21, 2016.
- There will be no program classes on Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 16, 2017) and February Vacation days (Feb. 20 – 26, 2017). Classes will be held the first weekend of February vacation.
- You must attend your scheduled class or forfeit lesson, lift ticket and rental fee.
- Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the program.
- Day and time of lesson cannot be changed.
- There are no refunds after the second week. Refunds based on full retail value.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, check this website for status of your lesson.
- Arrange a meeting place with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- All program prices include a $30 non-refundable deposit.
- All Rental Packages include a $15 non-refundable deposit.
- Photographs and video will be taken on the property and used for marketing purposes, both online and in print.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please read below.
Select Passes are $50 off, offer expires December 15, 2016.
Grab a friend and hold them close, because this is the land where monsters and beasts rule over human kind! This dark and scary castle seems like one that might never end- possibly because it might never end for those who enter!